On November 12-14, 2015, the Society for Acupuncture Research will be hosting its 2015 Conference, "Reaching across Disciplines to Broaden the Acupuncture Research Network."
The Society for Acupuncture Research
Society for Acupuncture Research 2015 Conference
Reaching across Disciplines to Broaden the Acupuncture Research Network
November 12-14, 2015
The Joseph B. Martin Conference Center
77 Avenue Louis Pasteur
Boston, MA 02115
SAR's 2015 conference is designed to be an innovative event where emphasis on the theme, “Reaching across Disciplines to Broaden the Acupuncture Research Network,” will culminate in a day of programming hosted with two other organizations: the Society for Integrative Oncology (SIO) and the Fascia Research Society (FRS).
SAR's 2015 conference program will contain multiple plenary lectures that will directly address current basic, clinical, and translational research in acupuncture. Special panel discussions will directly address the topics covered by three preceding and content-linked plenary presentations. These panels will be comprised by the plenary speakers and a moderator who will facilitate discussion between panelists and the audience.
Workshops scheduled within the conference:
- Guidance in performing meta-analyses and systematic reviews
- Designing mind-body East Asian medicine based clinical trials
- Hands-on introduction to various high- and low-tech devices and tools for objective and subjective outcomes in acupuncture-related research
- Presentations of original research, in acupuncture and allied traditional East Asian modalities, including clinical trials, basic science, and research methodology
Saturday's Joint Conference on Acupuncture, Oncology, and Fascia
The Joint Conference on Saturday is being organized by The Osher Center for Integrative Medicine at Harvard Medical School and Brigham and Women’s Hospital. The one-day event is sponsored by The Osher Foundation and Fascia Research Society, and is part of the SAR conference.
Who Should Attend
The conference is designed to benefit:
- Acupuncture & AOM Researchers
- Acupuncture & AOM Educators
- Acupuncture & AOM Students
- Oncology Researchers
- Fascia Researcher
- Healthcare Practitioners
- Others who support SAR’s mission
Click here to download a descriptive flier about the Joint Conference Day.
Click here to register for the conference and additional information.