On September 26 - 27th, 2015, Malcolm Taw, MD, Associate Clinical Professor at the UCLA Center for East-West Medicine will be speaking at the 8th European Congress for Integrative Medicine: Global Summit on Integrative Medicine and Healthcare. The event will convene in Denmark at the cities of Copenhagen and Helsingor, home of Shakespeare's Hamlet. The title of his presentation will be "Integrative Medicine, or not Integrative Medicine: That is the Question." Over 32 countries will be represented at this important summit.
European Congress for Integrative Medicine
Global Summit on Integrative Medicine and Healthcare
September 26 - 27th, 2015
The Culture Yard, Helsingør
Allegade 2, Helsingør
About the Conference
- The ECIM 2015 Global Summit offers an innovative, solution-driven platform to collectively exchange and discuss research and research findings in the field of integrative medicine and collectively work on the vision and science, economics and education for optimal healthcare.
- Over 32 countries will be represented at the summit.
- There will be moderated academic and scientific sessions and open-forum expert panel discussions with interactive feedback from these sessions.
- Day One: Economics & Science – Global Healthcare and Integrative Medicine Models
- Day Two: Moving Forward – Integrated Healthcare Workforce, Education and Patient Care
Who should attend?
The ECIM 2015 Global Summit is designed for physicians and healthcare practitioners, researchers and students, politicians and patients.
Saturday, September 26, 2015, 8:45 AM - 9:30 AM: Dr. Malcolm Taw on "Integrative Medicine or Not Integrative Medicine: That is the question"
Click here to view the full conference program.