On September 19-20, 2014, Beth Israel Medical Center’s Continuum Center for Health and Healing will host the Integrative Healthcare Symposium, "Focus on Brain Health," in Hollywood, Florida.
Beth Israel Medical Center’s
Continuum Center for Health and Healing
Integrative Healthcare Symposium
Focus on Brain Health
September 19-20, 2014
Westin Diplomat Resort & Spa, Hollywood, FL
This two day intensive will explore leading edge research demonstrating the importance of modifiable etiological factors in disease causality as they relate to protocols targeting actual prevention of neurological diseases.
David Perlmutter MD, FACN, ABIHM received his M.D. degree from the University Of Miami School Of Medicine where he was awarded the Leonard G. Rowntree Research Award.
- David Perlmutter, MD, FACN, ABIHM
- Michael Merzenich, PhD
- Martha Herbert, MD, PhD
- Jeffrey Bland, CNS, FACN, FACB
- Stay abreast of the latest research and treatment protocols as they relate to brain diseases and disorders
- Discover emerging diagnostic tests and evaluations that help you develop comprehensive treatment plans
- Understand how to incorporate and utilize integrative therapies to improve patient outcomes
- Learn how to immediately incorporate what you've learned into your practice
- CME and CE credits available
- Speaker line-up representing the most forward thinking experts on Brain Health
- Engaging panel discussions
- Slide presentations and handouts distributed electronically pre-event for easy access via your electronic device
- Multiple networking opportunities
- Book signing events
- And much more
Who should attend:
- Medical Doctors
- Physician Assistants
- Nurse Practitioners
- Registered Dietitians
- And other integrative practitioners
- Earn up to 12.5 Prescribed credits by the American Academy of Family Physicians (AAFP). The symposium is offered in collaboration with the University of Miami, iCamp, Integrative and Complementary Academic Medicine Programs. To learn more visit the CME or CE page.
For more information and registration, click here to visit the IHS webpage.