The following websites provide information about IM and/or research databases that can be accessed online. Most of these sites are accessible without charge, however additional resources may be available by license to UCLA Faculty, Staff, and Students.
- UCLA Collaborative Centers for Integrative Medicine (CCIM)
- Consortium of Academic Health Centers for Integrative Medicine (CAHCIM)
- Academic Consortium for Complementary and Alternative Health Care (ACCAHC)
- Bravewell Collaborative
- The Integrator Blog
- National Center for Complementary and Alternative Medicine (NCCAM)
- Weil Foundation
- PubMed – Complementary and Alternative Medicine
- The Cochrane Collaboration
- The Research Council for Complementary Medicine
East-West Medicine Resources
Resources in East-West Medicine guide is designed to serve as a starting point for locating information on any topic in the field of East-West medicine or Complementary Medicine/Alternative Medicine at UCLA Library.
As part of integrative medicine, East-West medicine is used to improve health, well being, and the quality of life of people by blending the best of modern Western medicine with traditional Chinese medicine (including acupuncture and moxibustion, herbs and other natural products, and massage and manipulation), as well as other oriental medicine to provide healthcare that is safe, effective, affordable and accessible for people, families and communities.
- Watch “Introduction to UCLA Information Center for Integrative Medicine”
- Visit the UCLA Library Online Guide to East-West Medicine Resources