This conference on evidence-based approaches to natural supplements will be presented by the Scripps Center for Integrative Medicine at UCSD at the Hilton San Diego Hotel from January 31-February 2, 2013.
The Scripps Center for Integrative Medicine at UCSD
Natural Supplements: An Evidence-Based Update
1775 E. Mission Bay Drive
San Diego, CA 92109
Conference Highlights Include:
- 3-days of evidenced-based educational courses presented by leading experts
- Full day of interactive workshops to fine tune clinical applications
- Opportunities to interact with faculty and fellow attendees to establish a network of like-minded professionals
- Emphasis on disease states
- Education credits available for health care professionals
- Additional day of optional courses
This course is intended for physicians, naturopathic doctors, nurse practitioners, nurses, nurse midwives, acupuncturists, chiropractors, dietitians, pharmacists, physician assistants, psychologists and any other health care professional who makes nutritional recommendations or manages dietary supplement use.
For more information, visit the Scripps website here.