UC San Diego Center for Integration Medicine will be hosting "Yoga In Medicine," from Friday, July 31 - Sunday, August 2, 2015. In this experiential Workshop, participants will learn how Yoga can be a powerful tool for healing and transformation.
UC San Diego Center for Integrative Medicine
Yoga In Medicine
Friday, July 31 - Sunday, August 2, 2015
UC San Diego, La Jolla, CA
Friday: MET - Lower Auditorium
Sat-Sun: Copley Int'l Center
Upon completion of this activity, participants should be able to:
- Analyze research studies taht assess the integration of Yoga into standard medical practice for various health conditions.
- Discuss the validity of individual studies and how applicable their results are to clinical practice
- Formulate ideas for new clinical trials to study the Integration of Yoga and Medicine as well as funding for those trials.
- Receive instruction for integrating Toga into your own personal & professional practice
- Examine current research and outcomes for various health conditions
- Discuss the applied philosophy of Ayurveda
Click here to purchase admission tickets and for more information about Yoga in Medicine.