Integrative Healthcare Symposium brings together multi-disciplinary healthcare professionals dedicated to improving patient care and defining the future of integrative healthcare.
Beth Israel Medical Center’s
Continuum Center for Health and Healing
Integrative Healthcare Symposium:
Gain the Whole Perspective
February 27th-March 2, 2013
Hilton New York, NY
February 27: 8:00am – 5:30pm
February 28: 8:30am – 6:15pm
March 1: 8:30am – 7:30pm
March 2: 8:30am – 5:00pm
- In the current state of medical care, analyze the research, treatment opportunities, and challenges facing healthcare practitioners to improve outcomes for patients
- Examine new clinical approaches, especially integrative medicine’s greater emphasis on prevention, and self-care practices to enhance conventional outcomes in healthcare management.
- Evaluate scientific and clinically-relevant applications for the most commonly utilized and researched modalities in integrative and complementary/alternative medicine.
- Given emerging evidence in the field, introduce the complementary approaches of Integrative Medicine to improve patient care.
The 2013 conference program has been categorized into the following tracks:
- Hormone/Women’s Health
- Mind Body Spirit
- Integrative Approaches (covering topics such as cardiology, gut health, pediatrics and more)
- Integrative Nursing
- World Medicine
Also featured in 2013: Policy Updates, Practice Management Sessions, Functional Nutrition Workshops, Round Table Discussions, and movement classes.
Click here for a Program of Events.