Leading experts in the health and wellness fields will discuss the keys for ensuring a healthy body, mind, spirit at this FREE community program sponsored by UCLA Health. This event will feature a workshop led by Heather Palleiko, CMT, of the UCLA Center for East-West Medicine.
Body, Mind, Spirit: Redesigning Your Life
Saturday, September 7, 2013
8:00 am – 3:00 pm
UCLA Medical Center, Santa Monica
1250 16th Street, Santa Monica
Continental breakfast and lunch included.
For reservations or more information, call (800) 516-5323
Free parking available at 1311 16th Street
- Keynote: “Self-Reflection: Maximizing Your Potential” – Joan Moran, Author, Speaker, Blogger
- Gluten Free: Is It Right for You? — Nancee Jaffe, MS, RD
- Integrative Medicine — Self Care Techniques for Neck and Shoulder Tension — Heather Palleiko, CMT, NCTMB
- Make Sense of Your Medical Numbers — Leanne Zakrzewski, MD
- Mastering Resilience — Stephen Sideroff, PhD
- Promoting Brain Health to Live Better, Longer — Lindsay Embree, PhD
LUNCH and Demonstrations
- Tai chi, Zumba, Mindful Meditation, Reiki, Yoga and Stretching
- Age Is Just a Number — Sheila Segal, LMFT
- Community Engagement — Barbara Browning, RN & Julia Miele
- Creative Arts for Wellness — Ping Ho, MA, MPH
- Mindful Eating — Alicia Trocker, MS, RDN
- Spirituality and Well-being — Timothy A. Thorstenson, D. Min
For more information, click here to view the flyer.