Nutrition, Complementary, and Alternative Medicine (NCAM) at UCLA, David Geffen IMSIG, and the UCLA Center for East-West Medicine will be hosting the Annual Conference for Integrative Medicine on Saturday, February 2, 2013.
“Annual Conference for Integrative Medicine”
Your Role in IM.
SATURDAY, February 2, 2013
UCLA NRB Auditorium
Learn about the role of Integrative Medicine in transforming modern healthcare, meet experts in the field, and experience integrative healing methods first-hand!
- Ryan Abbott, MD, JD, MSTOM, Southwestern Law School
- Michael Goldstein, PhD, UCLA Fielding School of Public Health
- Mary Hardy, MD, UCLA Simms/Mann Center for Integrative Oncology
- Ping Ho, MA, MPH, UCLArts and Healing
- Edward Hui, MD, UCLA Center for East-West Medicine, General Internal Medicine
- Suzie Kline, PhD, CNP, LAc, Huntington Memorial Hospital
- Bruce Naliboff, PhD, UCLA Gail and Gerald Oppenheimer Family Center for Neurobiology of Stress
- Sonya Pritzker, PhD, LAc, UCLA Center for East-West Medicine
- Myles Spar, MD, MPH, Venice Family Clinic
- Lawrence Taw, MD, UCLA Center for East-West Medicine